Listed Date 23 Apr 2018
Address Room 1603, 16/F China Building, 29 Queen’s Road Central Central, Hong Kong
- Hang Seng Index
- -404.97 (-1.48%)
- 04 Feb 2020
- MONTHLY RETURN OF EQUITY ISSUER ON MOVEMENTS IN SECURITIES FOR THE MONTH ENDED 31 JANUARY 2020
- 03 Jan 2020
- MONTHLY RETURN OF EQUITY ISSUER ON MOVEMENTS IN SECURITIES FOR THE MONTH ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2019
- 03 Dec 2019
- MONTHLY RETURN OF EQUITY ISSUER ON MOVEMENTS IN SECURITIES FOR THE MONTH ENDED 30 NOVEMBER 2019
- 12 Nov 2019
- Announcements and Notices - THIRD QUARTERLY RESULTS ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE NINE MONTHS ENDED 30 SEPTEMBER 2 ... Announcements and Notices - THIRD QUARTERLY RESULTS ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE NINE MONTHS ENDED 30 SEPTEMBER 2019
- 04 Nov 2019
- MONTHLY RETURN OF EQUITY ISSUER ON MOVEMENTS IN SECURITIES FOR THE MONTH ENDED 31 OCTOBER 2019
- 31 Oct 2019
- Announcements and Notices - PROFIT WARNING
Bao Shen Holdings Limited and its subsidiaries (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Group”) are a plastic and steel component processor for home washing machines and home refrigerators (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “white goods”) which entails manufacturing of stamping components and processing of spray-painting and powder-coating peripheral components. White goods are major household electrical appliances used for routine housekeeping tasks and used to be painted in white enamel finish. Our Group operated two production bases in Anhui province. Currently, our Group are engaged in spray-painting, powder-coating and baking enamel for steel components and spray-painting and UV-coating for plastic components and stamping of stamping components.
Our competitive strengths include: (i) our established long-term business relationships with renowned white goods brands; (ii) our Group being the largest plastic and steel component processor for white goods in Anhui province in the PRC in terms of sales revenue in 2016 with extensive manufacturing and processing know-how and stringent quality control which ensures high quality products; (iii) our stable sources of quality raw materials; (iv) our production bases being strategically located; and (v) our experienced and dedicated management team with profound industry knowledge.
The quality management system of our PRC operating subsidiary complies with the standard ISO 9001: 2008, and obtained a certificate.
Procedures for Shareholders’ Nomination of Directors