Listed Date 23 Apr 2018
Address Room 1603, 16/F China Building, 29 Queen’s Road Central Central, Hong Kong
- Hang Seng Index
- -422.38 (-1.81%)
- 12 May 2020
- Announcements and Notices - ANNOUNCEMENT OF FIRST QUARTERLY RESULTS FOR THE THREE MONTHS ENDED 31 MARCH 2 ... Announcements and Notices - ANNOUNCEMENT OF FIRST QUARTERLY RESULTS FOR THE THREE MONTHS ENDED 31 MARCH 2020
- 08 May 2020
- Announcements and Notices - PROFIT WARNING
- 04 May 2020
- MONTHLY RETURN OF EQUITY ISSUER ON MOVEMENTS IN SECURITIES FOR THE MONTH ENDED 30 APRIL 2020
- 29 Apr 2020
- Announcements and Notices - CHANGE OF NAME OF PRINCIPAL SHARE REGISTRAR AND TRANSFER OFFICE IN THE CAYMAN ... Announcements and Notices - CHANGE OF NAME OF PRINCIPAL SHARE REGISTRAR AND TRANSFER OFFICE IN THE CAYMAN ISLANDS
- 29 Apr 2020
- Announcements and Notices - UPDATE ON THE ANNUAL RESULTS OF THE COMPANY FOR THE YEAR ENDED 31 DECEMBER 20 ... Announcements and Notices - UPDATE ON THE ANNUAL RESULTS OF THE COMPANY FOR THE YEAR ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2019
- 08 May 2020
- Circulars - PROPOSALS FOR GENERAL MANDATES TO ISSUE NEW SHARES AND REPURCHASE SHARES; RETIREMENT OF DIREC ... Circulars - PROPOSALS FOR GENERAL MANDATES TO ISSUE NEW SHARES AND REPURCHASE SHARES; RETIREMENT OF DIRECTORS; RE-ELECTION OF DIRECTORS; AND NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Bao Shen Holdings Limited and its subsidiaries (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Group”) are a plastic and steel component processor for home washing machines and home refrigerators (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “white goods”) which entails manufacturing of stamping components and processing of spray-painting and powder-coating peripheral components. White goods are major household electrical appliances used for routine housekeeping tasks and used to be painted in white enamel finish. Our Group operated two production bases in Anhui province. Currently, our Group are engaged in spray-painting, powder-coating and baking enamel for steel components and spray-painting and UV-coating for plastic components and stamping of stamping components.
Our competitive strengths include: (i) our established long-term business relationships with renowned white goods brands; (ii) our Group being the largest plastic and steel component processor for white goods in Anhui province in the PRC in terms of sales revenue in 2016 with extensive manufacturing and processing know-how and stringent quality control which ensures high quality products; (iii) our stable sources of quality raw materials; (iv) our production bases being strategically located; and (v) our experienced and dedicated management team with profound industry knowledge.
The quality management system of our PRC operating subsidiary complies with the standard ISO 9001: 2008, and obtained a certificate.
Procedures for Shareholders’ Nomination of Directors