Listed Date 23 Apr 2018
Address Room 1603, 16/F China Building, 29 Queen’s Road Central Central, Hong Kong
- Hang Seng Index
- -806.60 (-3.08%)
- 03 Oct 2018
- Monthly Return of Equity Issuer on Movements in Securities for the Month Ended 30 September 2018
- 04 Sep 2018
- Monthly Return of Equity Issuer on Movements in Securities for the Month Ended 31 August 2018
- 09 Aug 2018
- Announcements and Notices - Interim Results Announcement for the Six Months Ended 30 June 2018
- 02 Aug 2018
- Monthly Return of Equity Issuer on Movements in Securities for the Month Ended 31 July 2018
- 03 Jul 2018
- Monthly Return of Equity Issuer on Movements in Securities for the Month Ended 30 June 2018
- 04 Jun 2018
- Monthly Return of Equity Issuer on Movements in Securities for the Month Ended 31 May 2018
- Coming Soon
Bao Shen Holdings Limited and its subsidiaries (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Group”) are a plastic and steel component processor for home washing machines and home refrigerators (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “white goods”) which entails manufacturing of stamping components and processing of spray-painting and powder-coating peripheral components. White goods are major household electrical appliances used for routine housekeeping tasks and used to be painted in white enamel finish. Our Group operated two production bases in Anhui province. Currently, our Group are engaged in spray-painting, powder-coating and baking enamel for steel components and spray-painting and UV-coating for plastic components and stamping of stamping components.
Our competitive strengths include: (i) our established long-term business relationships with renowned white goods brands; (ii) our Group being the largest plastic and steel component processor for white goods in Anhui province in the PRC in terms of sales revenue in 2016 with extensive manufacturing and processing know-how and stringent quality control which ensures high quality products; (iii) our stable sources of quality raw materials; (iv) our production bases being strategically located; and (v) our experienced and dedicated management team with profound industry knowledge.
The quality management system of our PRC operating subsidiary complies with the standard ISO 9001: 2008, and obtained a certificate.
Procedures for Shareholders’ Nomination of Directors